The mangos-zero documentation is licensed under a Creative Commons Non-Commercial Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
You are free:
- to Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format;
- to Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use;
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes;
- Share Alike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
With the understanding that:
Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder;
Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license;
Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).