Reporting a Bug¶
Whenever you find a bug in mangos-zero, we kindly ask you to report it. It helps us make a better server for World of Warcraft.
If you think you’ve found a security issue, please use the special procedure instead.
Before submitting a bug:
- Double-check the official documentation to see if you’re not misusing the framework;
If your problem definitely looks like a bug, report it using the official bug tracker and follow some basic rules:
- Use the title field to clearly describe the issue;
- Describe the steps needed to reproduce the bug with short code examples;
- Give as much detail as possible about your environment (OS, Compiler, library versions, CMake version, ...);
- (optional) Attach a patch.